If you love art, photography, graphic design, sculpture and more this is the event for you! Starting on the 12th October you have the chance to visit the International Art Festival which is taking place at the Kongresshaus in Zurich.
This annual Art Show creates an amazing exhibition space and becomes an interactive venue for artists, gallery owners, collectors and all those interested in art. There is a huge variety of art on display including a vast array of modern and contemporary art – something for every taste. If you live in Zurich or are just passing through do take the opportunity to visit!
The opening hours are as follows:
- Friday 12 October: 11:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m.
- Saturday 13 October: 11:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m.
- Sunday 14 October: 11:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m.
- Vernissage/Opening: Thursday 11 October, 18:00 p.m. – 22:00 p.m.
- Day ticket: CHF 16.00
- Day ticket reduced: CHF 10.00 (pupils, students, pensioners)
- Wheelchair user: CHF 10.00 / 1 escort person: CHF 10.00
- Season ticket CHF 55.00 / reduced: CHF 35.00
- Vernissage: CHF 25.00 (no reduction)
- Children up to 16: free
- Photos: Art International